Lapierre Xelius SL 500 Womens 2017
Now AU$2,500 AU$4,199.99
Brought to you by Bicycle Centre - Boggo Road
Lighter than ever!
The legendary Lapierre Xelius has been the preferred race machine of FDJ riders for many years now. However, following the introduction of the Aircode and the Pulsium in 2014, it was time to re-think the old favourite. Our engineers set out to create a bike that both improved the efficiency and stiffness of the old Xelius, and also reduced the weight. They re-examined the bike entirely and came up with a completely new design. Add to that an optimised carbon layup, PowerBox technology. The result: complete performance advancement. Rigorous testing on machines, and on tarmac by FDJ riders, and the new Xelius SL has been deemed race ready by the very best in French cycling.
01. FRAME XELIUS SL CARBON
02. SIZE S, M, L
03. COLOUR Cyan/Black
04. FORK LAPIERRE XELIUS SL CARBON - Carbon Steerer
05. CRANKSET SHIMANO ULTEGRA 52x36 170mm (S,M,L)
06. BOTTOM BRACKET SHIMANO PRESSFIT
07. CASSETTE SHIMANO 105 11-SPEED 11-32T
08. CHAIN SHIMANO HG601 11-SPEED
09. FRONT DERAILLEUR SHIMANO 105
10. REAR DERAILLEUR SHIMANO ULTEGRA 11-SPEED
11. SHIFT LEVERS SHIMANO 105
12. GEARS 2 x 11
13. BRAKES FRONT & REAR SHIMANO 105 (DIRECT MOUNT - FRONT)
14. ROTORS -
15. H/BAR TAPE LAPIERRE VEXGEL MINT / BLACK
16. HANDLEBAR LAPIERRE HB-CR22 38mm (S, M) / 40mm (L)
17. STEM LAPIERRE with LP cap 7� : 31.8mm 80mm (S) / 90mm (M, L)
18. HEADSET FSA 1"1/8 1"1/4 FSA ORBIT C-33 44E 15mm top cover
19. SEATPOST LAPIERRE SP-3D1 : 27.2mm L: 350mm
20. SADDLE SELLE ITALIA X1 LADY FLOW BLACK / GREY
21. WHEELSET MAVIC AKSIUM
22. TYRES CONTINENTAL ULTRA SPORT 2 700X25
Occasionally the bikes we advertise will sell faster than our ability to update BikeExchange. Therefore, if we don’t have your exact size in store, please be assured that we will endeavor to fulfill your expectations as soon as possible. We have a various bike fitting tools available in store that can be used to guarantee the right fit.
Mon : 7.00am to 6pm
Wed - Fri : 7.00am to 6.00pm
Sat: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sun: 11:00am to 2:30pm
All our bikes are professionally assembled by our experienced Bicycle Centre mechanics. We offer the first service for free and will ensure the bike is properly fitted to you.
We also deliver to the greater Brisbane area for a small charge please inquire instore for delivery costs.
*PLEASE NOTE - Bikes must be picked up from he store or Delivered by us to your door. This means we can't ship bikes only deliveries within Brisbane and suburbs.
* (shortest route acording to Google Maps)
* We are now accepting your old bike as a trade-in when you make your purchase - Terms & conditions apply